Whether you’ve been selling awhile or are new to Amazon’s Seller Central, there are some key things you can do in order to Optimize your Amazon Product Listings using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and other Amazon updates.
- Fix all existing Active Quality Alerts
- Upload High Resolution Photos that meet Amazons product photo requirements (no logos, white background, high resolution)
- Utilize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in order to best utilize the most relevant searched for keywords into your products Title, Product Features (Bullet Points) and Product Description.
- Make certain your product is accurately listed in the correct category and has the correct browse node ID listed.
- Place all size & color variations of a product underneath the same parent SKU in order to combine search efforts, customer feedback and conversion rates.
- Utilize Amazon Ads to get your products in front of new customers.
- Offer promotions and deals in order to increase the number of products ordered per customer.
If you’re interested in learning more about optimizing your Amazon Product Listings check out our online course Optimizing Product Listings that will take you through the essentials of Amazon product optimization.