How to Start Selling on Amazon
If you’re a small business owner and want to learn how to sell on Amazon, you’ve come to the right place. South Pasadena Web Design offers a full five-part online course that will take you step-by-step through the process of setting up your Seller Central account, listing your products as well as optimizing to gain traffic and conversions.
Intro to Amazon
In our initial overview seminar we will discuss all of the major factors that can help you determine if Amazon is the right platform for you as a seller, including:
- How much does it cost to sell on Amazon
- How does fulfillment by Amazon work
- How much does Amazon charge to sell
- Types of Amazon Sellers
- Is Amazon right for you?
Wondering if you should start selling on Amazon Seller Central? Our intro to Amazon seminar will provide you with everything you need to get started.
Creating your Amazon Storefront
In this Amazon seminar we walk you through the steps of setting up your Amazon account, fulfillment options, product listing options and more. Topics include:
- Customizing your Amazon Storefront
- Your Amazon Seller Account Health[
- Amazon Fulfillment Options/
- Amazon Brand Registry & Gated Categories
- Flat File Excel Template Basics
This is a great seminar to walk new sellers through the Amazon storefront setup, helping you to avoid costly errors and capitalize on your initial Amazon investment.
Optimizing your Product Listings
One of the most vital aspects to your success on Amazon for sellers introducing new products is product optimization. Topics include:
- Product Discoverability, Rankability & Buyability
- Use of Search Terms in your Listings
- Creating Successful Product Titles
- Product Photo Requirements & Tips[
- Product Features & Descriptions that Sell
Whether you’re creating a brand new listing, or wanting to optimize an existing one, this seminar will provide the details of how to optimize your various listing elements.
Launching New Products
In this Amazon seminar we walk sellers through the essentials of how to launch a new product. Vital to success and quickening your return on investment. Topics include:
- How to successfully launch new products
- Utilizing Amazon paid Campaigns
- Creating Incentives for first time buyers
- Driving external traffic to your new listing
- Great ways to gain product feedback
If you’re ready to launch a new product or gain traction for an existing one, this seminar is crucial to learning the methods of launching a new product successfully.
Advanced Seller Issues
Our final seminar helps take merchants to the next level by providing valuable information on dealing with advanced issues effectively including:
- Featured Merchant Status & The Buy Box
- Amazon Detail Page Control
- Merging Duplicate ASIN’s
- Dealing with MAP Issues
- Dealing with Counterfeit Products
If you’re an advanced seller whose sales have plateaued or are having advanced seller issues this seminar can provide you with tools to grow.